● 1 to 4 paragraphs (max)
● Purpose:To lay the foundation for proving an issue or argument and making your thesis/claim.This can include noting:
● Summary of the problem
● Definition of key terms
● Explanation of theories
● Provide a brief explanation of the theory or issue
● Note your claim at the end of your introductory paragraph
Supporting Evidence Paragraph 1
● Purpose of this paragraph:To develop your argument.This is normally one paragraph, but it can be longer depending on the evidence presented.For the purposes of this class, keep this to 1 to 2 paragraphs.
● Topic sentence:The topic sentence provides details for examples to help your reader understand why you are inserting the evidence that supports your claim.Your topic sentence is closely aligned with your thesis and works to introduce evidence to support your assertions.
● Explain your topic sentence:Provide clarification of your topic sentence here if you see a need.
● Evidence introduction:Insert your evidence with a brief introduction (As Dr. Smith stated, “…”)_ or in a full sentence (To better understand the issue this data will help to illuminate…)
● State the evidence:What supporting evidence will you include to support or explain your topic sentence?You can paraphrase or quote your sources directly.This can include reasons, examples, facts, statistics, quotations, or paraphrases.
● Explain evidence: How should your readers interpret the evidence you just gave them? Don’t leave the information hanging without noting why you inserted the evidence. You will want to be as direct as possible with your readers regarding the meaning of the evidence inserted as tied to your claim. This statement can be an opinion and is typically about one to three sentences in length. End this paragraph with a concluding sentence that reasserts the point of the topic sentence and helps your readers to see the overall claim you are making in the paper.
Supporting Evidence Paragraph #2, 3, 4, etc.
● (have at least 4 supporting evidence paragraphs)
● Repeat above instruction for paragraph 1
Counter Argument Paragraph
● Purpose of this paragraph:To acknowledge and anticipate opposition to your claim or thesis while making yourself seem objective and knowledgeable about the topic.
● Length:1 to 3 paragraphs
● Commentary:Note what possible objections your reader might counter your argument with.Be sure to provide common ground and note some aspects of their reasoning to show you understand the issues.Insert two to three arguments here and counter them with evidence.
● Conclusion:End your counter argument with a concluding sentence that reasserts your argument as a whole.
Conclusion – Part 1 – Summary Paragraph
● Purpose of this paragraph:Circle back and gently remind your readers of your argument and the points made in your body paragraphs.This resembles the conclusion you might have used in a previous English class while writing a persuasive paper.You will restate your thesis here coupled with supporting evidence.
● Conclusion – Part 2 – Looking to the future paragraph to note the “so what” of your premise
● Purpose of this paragraph: To show you have thought deeply about your topic and are not simply restating your thesis and introduction paragraph.This paragraph should tell your readers what is at stake and why we should care about your thesis and supporting evidence.You are informing your readers of what they should take away from your work and remember for future use.Your conclusion works to show your reader a more complex means of looking at your argument and the issue you wrote about.
● Remember to incorporate vivid language and use rhetorical strategies of development to leave a strong impression on your reader.Be careful about introducing completely new information into your paper; instead, draw inferences in your conclusion that develop from your argument.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.