The purpose of this assignment is to determine the startup cost of the firm, discuss new funding sources for the firm and a discussion of key financial and accounting ratios. To do this, students will integrate lessons learned from the course reading assignments, conduct outside research, and apply their critical thinking skills to properly estimate the various costs needed to start their firm. (CLO’s 1, 4, and 8)
1. Your paper should meet all APA (6th Ed.) writing standards.
2. The Change Matrix must be placed immediately following the Title Page.
3. Beginning in Wk. 2 – Instructor’s feedback, recommendations, and corrections must be addressed and detailed on the change matrix page.
4. Include a faith integration component – The faith integration component should be present throughout your business plan (e.g., not just a paragraph or mention of faith at the end of each section). In other words, how does your faith or world view influence your firm?
Specific to this week’s component:
1. Conduct outside research to determine startup cost for their firm.
2. Create an Excel spreadsheet to display each category and the estimated first-year cost.
3. Copy and paste the spreadsheet into the Entrepreneurial Business Plan
4. Provide an in-depth review of two leading sources for new business funding.
a. Students should also discuss their option that is best-suited for their firm
5. Using your firm’s financial data, provide a discussion of the firm’s profit margin, break-even points (include a break-even graph), and the industries profit margin.
Feedback that should be implemented in the Change Matrix:
“Just as in Wk. 1, I reviewed your paper using the Review feature within Word. I encourage you to take a look at each of the comments I posted directly on your paper.
Your final paper is due soon. In order to maximize your point opportunity, be sure to:
1. During the past several weeks, I intentionally provided several notes, comments, recommendations, or suggestions. Each of these comments was made to help you improve your paper. I, therefore, encourage you to review each of these notes (dating back to Wk. 1) and make all the necessary corrections.
2. Review the final rubric – both your final paper and presentation should meet each of the mentioned dimensions
3. Throughout this course I have stressed the importance of writing according to the guidelines set by APA – I encourage you to ensure:
1. The table of contents is properly working
2. All Headers are properly formatted
3. All in-text citations and references are properly formatted
4. Your writing uses proper grammar and sentence structure.”
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.