1. Define Somatoform disorders. What are the criteria for Hypochondriasis? (Use the DSM-IV-TR). Create a case study about someone who has hypochondriasis and apply the criteria for this particular disorder in your case studey.
2. Explain the causal factors in Hypochondriasis. Explain the treatment of Hypochondriasis.
3. Explain and define Somatoform Disorders. What are the causal factors of Somatization disorders?
4. Distinguish Somatization, Pain, and Conversion Disorders from Malingering and Factitious Disorders.
5. Explain what Munchausen’s Syndrome is and what are the criteria for Factitious Disorder?
6. Expalin Body Dysmorphic disorder and the criteria for this disorder using the DSM-IV-TR.
7. What are Dissociative disorders and the criteria for this disorder?
8. How is body dysmorphic disorder related to obsessive-compulsive disorder?
9. Describe symptom known as denationalization and derealization, and indicate which disorder is primarily characterized by their appearance.
10. Describe dissociative amnesia and dissociative fugue, and indicate what aspects of memory are affected.
11. What are the primary symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (DID), and why is its prevalence thought to increasing?
12 Define different types of eating disorders. Explain the differences between Anorexia Nervosa versus Bulimia Nervosa. What are these two forms of eating disorders have in common?
13. Create a case study of someone having a diagnosis of Anorexia Nervosa. Please apply the criteria for this disorder in your case study.
14. What kinds of medical problems do patients with eating disorders suffer from?
15. Define personality disorder and the general DSM criteria for this disorder.
16. What are the three reasons for the high frequency of misdiagnoses of personality disorder?
17. What are the 3 clusters of personality disorder? Identify and explain the disorders under Cluster A, Cluster B, and Cluster C.
18. What are the criteria for Schizophrenia? Explain what are delusions and hallucinations.
19. What are positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia?
20. Explain the criteria for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
21. What is the difference between Oppositional Defiant versus Conduct disorder?
22. Explain what is Autism and Asperger’s Disorder. Describe symtoms and criteria for both disorders.
23. Describe two common anxiety disorders found in children and adolescents.
24. Explain why people seek therapy?
25. What factors are important in determining how well patients do in therapy?
26. What is boundary violation? Give 3 examples.
27. What are some strategies for biological, psychosocial, and sociocultural universal interventions?
28. Define Milieu therapy?
29. What problems have resulted from deinstitutionalization?
please ensure this is really good work. this is a study guide for a midterm. no references are needed unless it is requested in the question to provide one. ensure it is simple and well written. check for errors
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.