• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
• Identify and apply the basic steps of the organizational development process (Lo 2.5)
• Define the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizational development (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
• Be sure to use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
• This Assignment comprises a Case study.
• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
• Please read thecase study entitled as “Job Design at Pepperdine University.” available in your textbook “Organization Development & Change” 10th edition by Cummings, T and Worley, Cand answer the following questions:
• Q.1 Describe theculture of Pepperdine University within which an individual job is enriched.Support your answer using two examples from the case study(1.25 mark) (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
• Q.2Based on your understanding of the individual-level diagnosing of job designs, discuss and evaluate each of the following components for the MSOD program’s administrator as proposed by Pepperdine University:
-Skill variety (0.5 mark)(Lo 2.5)
-Task identity(0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
-Task significance(0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
-Autonomy(0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
-Feedback (0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
• Q.3 Explain why it is important for an individual job design to be congruent with the larger organization design. Support your answer using one example from this case study (1.25 marks) (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.