hoose a DB topic that you have written about this term (in this class) that you would like to further explore and write a 1000 – 1100 word paper on the topic. The paper will have 5 scholarly articles, which have been published within the previous 4 years; each of the articles must be a narrative on the results of a study/research. The paper is not a restatement of the original DB post, but is a review of all 5 of the scholarly articles. Some of the questions that must be addressed in the paper are:
sorry there is one
Choose a DB topic that you have written about this term (in this class) that you would like to further explore and write a 1000 – 1100 word paper on the topic. The paper will have 5 scholarly articles, which have been published within the previous 4 years; each of the articles must be a narrative on the results of a study/research. The paper is not a restatement of the original DB post, but is a review of all 5 of the scholarly articles. Some of the questions that must be addressed in the paper are:
What are the common themes among the findings all 5 of the research articles?
What are the differences among the findings of all 5 of the research articles?
What is unique in each article regarding the author’s approach to the concept?
According to the authors of the articles, why is the concept important to an organization’s leadership?
• The paper is to be your original work and written solely for this course. Although past papers can be minimally referenced, papers previously submitted or work from previously submitted assignments cannot be used to fulfill this assignment.
• The paper must be written using current APA format and include a title page, an abstract, and a references list.
• The paper must have a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 1100 words. The word count does not include the cover page, abstract, or reference pages.
• Each article must be a primary source from a peer-reviewed journal published within the past 4 years. Each of the articles must be a narrative on the results of a study/research. Articles that are not based on the findings of a study/research should not be used.
• It must be submitted as a Word document (.doc).
o The finished paper must be uploaded, as an attachment, by the published deadline.
• Any charts, graphs, pictures, etc. must be put in an appendix and do not count toward the word count.
• Block quotes cannot be used and will not count toward the word count requirement.
• References must be as follows:
o A minimum of 5 peer-reviewed references must be used.
▪ Each reference must be from a different peer-reviewed journal published within the past 4 years. Each of the articles chosen must be a narrative on the results of a study/research.
▪ Textbooks, web blogs, abstracts, dissertations, magazines, and other ancillary materials cannot be counted as one of the required references.
▪ All references must be cited somewhat equally in the narrative with no references over- or under-represented.
▪ Quotations must not be more than 15% of the paper – paraphrase and properly quote the citations.
• The following discussions should be included in the paper and used as headings:
o Introduction to the concept (definition and overview of the paper)
o What were the differences and similarities in the research done regarding the concept?
o What was unique in each article regarding the author’s approach to the concept?
o What are the similarities in the research findings?
o What are the differences in the research findings?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.