Marketing Proposal – Santa Fe Grill: Each week students will be adding new components to the ongoing case study. A breakdown of the work due each week follows:
Table of Contents
Segmentation of customer including:
Common characteristics of customer and trend lines
Research Methodology including
Design of hypothesis (HO and HA)
Data Analysis – present findings from statistical ANOVA
Present tables and graphs from SPSS
Develop company/corporate strategies based on the results of the ANOVA
Specific Details Regarding this Week’s Assignment:
1. Your paper must meet the writing standards set by APA (6th Ed.)
2. Include a completed Change Matrix* (placed immediately following the title page) regarding the changes you made to Wk. 3 Part C
3. Using the spreadsheet provided by your instructor and following the instructions under the ANOVA Instructions tab, you are to complete the statistical analysis and report on your findings.
4. Present (according to APA writing guidelines) the needed graphs, tables, and information regarding your results.
5. Present a discussion on the significance of your results. In other words, what new strategies or modifications to existing strategies you propose?
* Student’s must address each of the notes, comments, or other feedback from the instructor previous week’s Proposal before this week’s work will be accepted (Change Matrix).
SPSS – ANOVA instructions:
The following information is needed to complete the SPSS ANOVA analysis:
1. Once you have the SPSS or PSPP program download the BUS530 Dataset JP dataset (attached below)
2. Open SPSS
3. Go to Variable View
4. Change line numbers 6-11 to your final QUANTITATIVE questions from Wk. 3 (these questions must all be using a SCALE measure).
5. Change line number 12-17 to match lines 6-11 above. For example, line number 6 and 12 should be the same.
6. Run your ANOVA analysis.
7. Report your results – be sure to include the needed graphs and tables support your answers.
8. Include a discussion on the significance of your results. In other words, what new strategies can (or should be) proposed based on these finding?
Required Link and Dataset:
Dataset: BUS530 Dataset_JP(2).sav Click for more options
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.