The reflective essay to be included with your portfolio provides you with an opportunity to introduce your writing to the faculty who will be evaluating it. Although there is no specific length requirement, 2-4 pages is a reasonable range to aim for. The essay should indicate how you believe the materials collected in the portfolio demonstrate your achievements as a writer. Here are some suggestions for specific topics and issues you may wish to discuss:
1. Why did you choose these particular pieces for your portfolio?
2. In order to fully appreciate or understand these pieces, is there anything
readers should know about the assignments or contexts that is not apparent in the writing itself?
3. What do you most want readers to notice about your writings, either
individually or collectively?
4. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths as a writer? Which pieces in the portfolio best represent these strengths?
5. What weaknesses are you aware of? If you feel the portfolio demonstrates improvement in these weak areas, what improvement would you like readers to notice?
6. Which pieces in the portfolio are you most proud of? Why?
7. How do the various pieces represent your versatility as a writer, that is, your ability to adapt style and tone to the demands of different audiences and situations, or your ability to handle different forms of writing (for example, technical reporting vs. imaginative creation)?
8. In what ways do you think you have improved or matured as a writer at SSU? How do the portfolio pieces represent these developments? If you do not think you have developed in any meaningful ways, why do you think you have not?
These are the 2 essay your reflecting on
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.